Add an order status page
The order status page is placed after the Checkout page. However, there are no outputs on order status pages, meaning you cannot add another page after it.
- From your Popup admin, select a Popup Store.
- Click Edit Popup Store to access the store editor.
- Click the Add (+) icon and select Order status page.
Add blocks to an order status template
You can add blocks on an order status template such as adding a button.
- In the Popup admin, select a Popup Store.
- Click Edit Popup Store.
- Toggle between the Journey Builder and Template Editor by toggling between Journey or Store at the top of the screen.
- From the drop-down bar at the top of the screen, select the Order status template to edit. Templates are grouped into different template types based on their features, each template has varying customizability based on its function.
- On the left hand side bar, find Blocks.
- Click to add a block. For example, you can add a button.